Pre- ARMY (BTS Fans) Symptoms

8:01:00 AM Sarah Moniva 0 Comments




Welcome, first time with BTS?


              Lately, I've been stuck with this Korean boy band named BTS, and I'm proud to say that I am officially an ARMY now! Well, the title says it all. This post is about BTS (Bangtan Seonyeondan) , and the symptoms of being an ARMY. 



      To those who don't know BTS, they are also known as Bangtan Boys (Hangul방탄소년단RRBangtan Sonyeondan; lit. Bulletproof Boy Scouts), is a seven-member South Korean boy group formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 13, 2013, with the song "No More Dream" from their first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool  [source: wikipedia.org].






    [from left to right]  V (Kim Tae Hyung), Suga (Min Yoon Gi), JImin (Park Ji MIn- my bias), Jungkook ( Jeon Jung Kook), Rap Monster (Kim Nam Joon), Jin (Kim Seok Jin), J-Hope (Jung Ho Seok) completes the group.  







Buckle up, we'll start the countdown!










           
          Remember the first time you have seen or heard BTS? I bet that did not end there. Instead, you searched for more (because you liked them) and more. They are the kind of group that leaves an impression.




            I watched their Dope/Sick live performance at M Countdown last year, and I loved their steps, the song (even though I don't understand what they're singing), and them but unfortunately I had no time searching for more of them. Luckily this year, I was able to search for more of their videos and right now, I am so into them! They even made me want to learn Korean (I am).











           

              Yes! I know, you find them so attractive, and you already have your bias (who's yours?). Searching a lot about them (especially their ideal types XD) became your hobby, like you can't stand a day not knowing anything about them. You can already differentiate them from each other (I really can't say who's who at first). Their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts became your first-hand source of infos, plus, you joined ARMY groups (as second-hand source).










Remember these lines?


Q: What do you want to do in America?Suga: I've always wanted to nap in a different country.
Q: Which member can't cook?Rap Mon: V is scary, dumb and diligent.Jimin: Today, V... V is really senseless.JKook: V hyung has never cook in the dorm.
V: I really like cooking.


Q: What is the hardest thing in life?
Jimin: ... is not being loved by Jungkook.
JKook: Then you'll suffer for life.


Q: What are the qualities of a good man according to Jungkook?
JKook: Isn't everybody a good man?


(Weekly Idol Ep 229 BTS Rap Battle)
JHope: Woot! Woot! Han-u Han-u Han-u (Korean Beef)... meok shiph han-u (I want toeat Korean Beef).


Jin: He's really weird. He's like... a different species (V).

  


Only A.R.M.Y. know these lines and maybe are using these lines. What other lines were stuck in your head?





                     
            


                     Do you know how to do the King Kong Dance, Shave Dance and High Blood Dance? I bet you do, and know more. They do have cool but complicated dance steps, but that did not/won't stop us from learning those. How are you learning their moves? Are you:




(a.) Observe like Jin,





(b.) following their steps until you get it like Jimin, or





(c.) are you watching tutorials like J-Hope?






Last thing, their dance moves are not just for enjoyment, it could also be used as a workout.                       










       '...neon areumdawo' Oh my Chim Chim!
          Yep! I got my blog's name from their song 'I need you'
            Their song is really something, right? With Rap Mon's deep voice and rhymes, Suga's work of art and his raps, J-Hope's fun raps, Jin's cute and smooth voice, Jungkook's cool  vocals, V's deep voice and Jimin's (ugh!) high notes and falsettos, no wonder that replay buttons are screaming for help.





          Even though I cant understand their songs (without a copy of romanized and english translated copy of the lyrics of course), I can feel the emotions they put into it, their music's beat, plus, their lyrics is much more than just lyrics. I even try to memorize their songs. What's your favorite song?









                  

                        I know you can't get enough of their charms, but what made you fall inlove with them even more? Well me, their humor, jokes, attitude , confidence and derp faces did XD.
Here are some: 



Jungkook:





V:






Rap Monster:



                                                                              
  J-Hope:




Suga:



Jimin:






So Adorable!!!









            

                  And lastly, I know we all are wishing/ hoping to see them (Congratulations to those who have already been to one of their concerts or have seen them). It may not be sooner, but someday we will.






                   They will be having a concert here in the Philippines this July 30. Unfortunately, I won't be able to come and watch them live (so sad - #TeamBahay) T_T .











- - -


Did you find yourself experiencing all or even one of these symptoms? Well, welcome to the family!






Have you been experiencing other symptoms? I'd like to hear from you. Let's talk in the comment section below.












XOXO ,
Sarah(Park -XD huehue)

0 comments: